In this course, you will learn:
- Explain what a GPU is, how it can speed up computations, and how it differs from CPUs.
- Use GPUs to implement deep learning networks.
- Deep learning networks for image and video categorization, as well as object recognition, can be trained and deployed.
1. A quick review of Deep Learning
- Intro to Deep Learning
- Deep Learning Pipeline
2. Hardware Accelerated Deep Learning
- How to accelerate a deep learning model?
- Running TensorFlow operations on CPUs vs. GPUs
- Convolutional Neural Networks on GPUs
- Recurrent Neural Networks on GPUs
3. Deep Learning in the Cloud
- Deep Learning in the Cloud
- How does one use a GPU
4. Distributed Deep Learning
5. PowerAI vision
- Computer vision
- Image Classification
- Object recognition in Videos.