In this course, you will :
- Covers the fundamental features of the Unity editor.
- This course employs entirely new features and coding practises, and it is compatible with all newer versions of Unity.
- Learn how to create small and large video games with Unity, the world's leading free game development tool. You'll be surprised at how simple it is to make a game with our online tutorials.
- obtain complete lifetime access to this course You will learn how to make both 3D and 2D games.
- Anyone interested in learning to make games: Unity is an excellent platform for creating professional-quality games. Furthermore, these games can be created from a single source for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Web!
- How to install unity
- Tour of Unity Editor
- Gameplay in Unity 2D
- Sorting layers and order in layers
- Scripting in Unity
- 3D Objects in Unity
- Material Colors to Game Objects
- Move a Simple Cube with the Arrow Keys
- Make a cube jump in unity
3. Colliders and Ui
- Colliders in Unity
- Canvas and it’s UI Elements
4. Creating Your First Game
Creating a small 2d infinite runner game in 10 minutes