In this course, you will learn :
- Within Unity, you can move, rotate, and scale gamobjects.
- Colors and background textures can be added to gameobjects.
- Using the arrow keys, programme the sphere to move in different directions.
- Make the sphere jump over obstacles.
- Collect the coins that have been placed at various intervals.
- Make a menu scene using 2D text, 2D buttons, and background textures.
- Switch between different scenes.
1. Unity Installation
- Installation of Unity 2019
2. Ball Runner Computer Game
- Creating the ball runner game - unity basics
- How to scale game objects in Unity
- How to add colors to 3D game object
- Prefabs in unity
- Parent and child game object
- Create and attach scripts to game objects
- Move the sphere whiteboard animation logic
- Move the Sphere, scripting part
- How to make a game object jump in unity
- How to make a game object jump only once in unity
- Camera follow sphere as it's child
- Camera follow sphere, whiteboard animation logic
- Camera follow sphere, scripting part
- Set background texture
- Restart the mainscene when triggered
- Creating coin prefabs
- Rotating coins
- Make the coins disappear
- Canvas and UI text
- Incrementing score
- Move to next level
- Customize end scene, add background image on Canvas
- Customize end scene - fonts
- Customize menu scene
- Button click
- Play an audio clip
- Exit the game
- Restart and exit the game
- Build and run the game