In this course, you will :
- Understand the importance of Unit Operations in the Chemical Industry.
- Identify relevant Unit Operations in Process Flow Diagrams.
- Get to know the basic concepts behind Unit Operations.
- Recognize typical Equipment Design & Operation.
- Pressure Changers: Pumping, piping, fittings, compressing, etc....
- Heat Exchange: heaters, coolers, condensers, boilers.
- Separation Processes: flashing, distillation, absorbers, fractionation columns.
- Reactors: Batch, Stirred Tank, Plug Flow, etc.