This course serves as an introduction to the mechanics of using Redux as an application development platform for beginners. It takes a bottom-up approach, enforcing the fundamentals of Redux before combining them in a creative and interactive way. It starts with a brief theoretical section and then moves on to application-based problems.
Because Redux works in the React environment, the course does assume that the user has a basic understanding of how React works. Let's get started!
- Getting to know Redux (Theory)
- Your First Redux Application
- Understanding State Updates with Actions
- Building Skypey: A More Advanced Example
- Building Skypey: Designing the State Object
- Building Skypey: The User Component
- Building Skypey: The Empty Screen
- Building Skypey: The Chat Window
- Building Skypey: Header and Chat Window
- Building Skypey: Messaging
- The Skypey App