In this course, you will :
- Learn the skills you'll need to vastly improve the performance and development time of your Redux applications.
- You'll be creating a complex shopping cart application in which users can add and remove items from their carts, view shipping and tax totals, and check out while keeping their state synchronised with the server.
- Examine nearly every Redux Saga effect, each with an example.
- Learn about Redux Saga channels, testing, and other advanced subjects.
1. Introducing Redux Saga
- What Is Redux Saga?
- What Is a Saga?
- Why Use Redux Saga?
- Redux Thunk vs. Redux Saga
- Setting up the Application
- Installing and Configuring Redux Saga
- Creating Your First Saga
2. Asynchronous ES6 and Yield
- What Is Yield?
- Advantages and Disadvantages to Yield
- Generator Functions
- Creating a Generator
- Yield and Promises
- Wrapping Generators
- Wrapping Generators with Redux Saga and Co
3. Redux Saga Effects
- Introduction to Effects
- Implementing Take, Call, and Put in the Application
- Implementing Fork in the Application
- Cancel and Cancelled
- Introduction to Channels
- What Are Channels?
- Action Channels
- Generic Channels
- Event Channels
- Shipping Saga
- Tax Rate Saga
- Checkout Availability Saga
- Checkout Saga
5. Testing Redux Saga Applications
- Testing Redux Saga Applications
- Methods for Testing Redux Saga Applications
- Implementing Tests for the Application/the User Status Saga Test
- Implementing Tests for the Item Quantity Saga