In this course, you will learn :
- Discover that child development is a complex process influenced by a plethora of factors at many different levels of organisation.
- You will see that development can be studied from various perspectives and levels of understanding, as well as from various angles and disciplines.
- Recognise that processes within and between domains and levels of organisation constantly interact to shape development
- Find out more about the developmental systems approach and the theories that surround it.
- Introduction to Dynamics of Youth
- Brain and motor development
- Cognitive development
- Social-emotional development
- The big picture