In this course, you will :
- Learn what big data is and why, contrary to popular belief, it is not a singular phenomenon.
- explains why big data doesn't always produce great insights, how to make analytics more clear, when to replace relational databases, and more.
1. Twelve Myths
- Big data will instantly yield great insights
- Big data will make analytics easier
- Big data will be easy to set up
- Big data will replace my relational databases
- Big data is one thing
- Big data is cheap
- Big data systems are fast
- Big data is the IT team's job
- My dev team shouldn't care about big data
- Big data can be handled by data scientists
- Big data will eliminate the need for X
- Big data is necessary