In this course, you will learn :
- Courses will assist you in becoming more acquainted with the various types of questions on the exam.
- Get a close look at each type of listening and reading question that you might encounter on the test, as well as effective strategies for dealing with each type.
- explains the distinction between integrated and independent tasks in the iBT speaking and writing sections, and offers effective strategies for tackling each task
- how to best practise and prepare for test day, how to manage your time and perform optimally during the exam With plenty of practise, you'll know exactly what to expect when it comes time to take the actual test, reducing anxiety and increasing confidence.
- TOEFL Reading and Listening Sections Skills Mastery
- TOEFL Speaking and Writing Sections Skills Mastery
- TOEFL Test-Taking Strategies