In this course, you will learn :
- Limit distractions to create a productive environment.
- Examine and select the best technology to boost your productivity.
- Distinguish between continuous effort and a healthy working rhythm.
- Define communication expectations while remaining responsive.
- Determine the advantages of relationship building.
- Discover how to deal with interruptions and emergencies at home.
1. Establishing Your Home Base
- Relationship between freedom and time
- Create a productive workspace
- Focus with your eyes and ears
- Processing from home
- Utilize the best technology
2. Crafting Your Schedule
- Keep work hours in balance
- How to find your peak productivity time
- Plan meaningful breaks
- Adjust when schedules collide
3. Communicating Productively
- Determine ground rules
- Use virtual meetings productively
- How to work across time zones
- How to respond to quick questions
- Productivity and coworker relationships
4. Considerations for Working Parents and Caregivers
- Build boundaries with loved ones
- When to delegate personal tasks
- Manage interruptions and emergencies
- The power of having fun with loved ones