In this course, you will learn:
- Approaches based on the Theory of Change
- The fundamentals of the Theory of Change.
- Tools to help you understand and construct your own theories of change.
- Methods for linking a Theory of Change to log frames and other organizational tools for monitoring and evaluation.
- You will learn what a Theory of Change is, and what the value this approach offers in a development context.
- You will gain an understanding of the method for problem analysis, and build a results chain using problem-solving.
- You will learn how to do stakeholder mapping, and program mapping.
- You will locate a Theory of Change within a monitoring and evaluation framework. This involves understanding risks and assumptions, interpreting a Theory of Change, and testing a Theory of Change.