In this course, you will learn :
- How to get the upper hand on the house! Or, if that's not possible, find out how much of a competitive advantage they have.
- Examine three different casino games: blackjack, craps, and poker. And, as you learn how to master these games, you'll also improve your skills with many fundamental probability topics, such as probability trees and conditional probability.
- Learn the fundamentals of Pass and Don't Pass.
- Study the Field's mathematics, place bets, Big 6 and Big 8.
- The Rules of Blackjack
- Infinite Decks
- Blackjack Strategies
- Optimizing Profit
2. Casino Craps
- The Rules of Craps
- Any Time Bets
- The Pass and Don't Pass Lines
- Betting Strategy
- Basic Card Probabilities
- Poker Hands
- The Rules of Texas Hold'Em