In this course, you will :
- Determine the symptoms that people experience as a result of less common dementia diagnoses.
- Explain how dementia diagnoses differ in terms of the parts of the brain affected and the causes of brain changes.
- Consider the experiences of people who have been diagnosed with dementia.
- Investigate the role of scientific research in improving our ability to care for and treat dementia patients.
- Use this knowledge to gain a broader understanding of the symptoms and experiences of people suffering from more common types of dementia.
- Compare and contrast your own perspectives and experiences with those of others.