In this course, you will learn:
- The effects of climate change on nutrition, migration, and infectious diseases
- In this field, the research methodologies employed.
- Mitigation and adaptation strategies for the health effects of climate change.
- Changes in the Earth's atmosphere have an impact on health outcomes.
- How to weigh the pros and cons of various approaches to tackle the health implications of global warming.
- Health -- The Human Face of Climate Change
- Heat & Air Quality
- Research Methods
- Responding to Climate Change