In this course, you will :
- Begin by discussing 'what is fundamental analysis' in relation to forex markets.
- Learn about the most important fundamental factors that influence currency prices, such as GDP (Gross Domestic Product), CPI (Consumer Price Index), central banks, and interest rates. as well as geopolitical events
- teach you the fundamentals of forex trading using fundamental analysis
- This course will also show you how to use fundamental analysis to make profitable trades.
- Read an economic calendar.
- Understand central bank policy and the impact on forex markets.
- Trade using fundamental analysis.
- What is Fundamental Analysis?
- How to Use an Economic Calendar
- Central Banks, The Fed & Monetary Policy Pt. 1
- Central Banks, The Fed & Monetary Policy (Fed Funds Rate & FOMC) Pt. 2
- Interest Rates and the Carry Trade
- GDP (Gross Domestic Product)
- CPI (Consumer Price Index)
- Geopolitical Events
- Commodity Currencies
- How to Trade Using Fundamental Analysis