In this course, you will learn :
- Using machine learning techniques to create automotive-related algorithms.
- With Keras, you can learn about, build, and train Convolutional Neural Networks.
- Convolutional Neural Networks and Computer Vision are used to simulate a fully functional self-driving car.
- Create a Deep Learning Model that can distinguish between 43 different types of traffic signs.
- Learn how to identify lane lines on a road using basic computer vision techniques.
- Keras can be used to build and train powerful neural networks.
- Understand neural networks at their most basic perceptron-based level.
- Python Crash Course
- NumPy Crash Course
- Computer Vision: Finding Lane Lines
- The Perceptron
- Deep Neural Networks
- Multiclass Classification
- MNIST Image Recognition
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Classifying Road Symbols
- Polynomial Regression
- Behavioural Cloning