In this course, you will :
Achieve the things you want in your career, and get more out of your craft.
Avoid the failures and pitfalls so many actors get caught up in.
Learn how to magnetically attract the right people for your career, and make influential friends in the industry.
Eliminate the fear of rejection and judgment.
Gain more power, control and influence in your life, your craft, and your career.
Learn how to overcome stage fright and anxiety.
Gain a deep, core understanding of yourself as a person, as an actor, and as a vital part of the entertainment industry.
Realize the only two things that can stop you from being an actor (and why so many actors fail to see it).
Understand the entertainment industry from all angles, and how you can stand out from the crowd.
Gain clarity in your acting and career goals, including tools to help you achieve those goals.
Find out the reality about acting and the industry that nobody wants to talk about.
Master the two most powerful things an actor can do when it's showtime.
Know how to tip the odds in your favor during auditions and callbacks.
Uncover the secret why the best actors don't actually act.
Be able to create truthful, believable characters in a few simple steps, and generate real emotions.
Discover how to build genuine and lasting relationships with industry professionals who can help you achieve your dreams.
Be empowered not only in your own work, but in your life, in your career and as an invaluable contributor to the art form.
1. What every Actor has know
- What Is Acting?
- Are You An Actor?
- What Kind Of Actor Do You Want To Be?
- Walls vs. Boundaries
- Your Instrument
2. The Truth About Acting And The Entertainment Industry
- It's Called The Entertainment Industry For A Reason
- How To Become A Successful Actor - Part 1 - Love It Or Leave It
- Get Ready To Serve
- Defining Success
- Get Ready To Suffer
- Brutal Honesty - Know Your Type
- Work, Work, Work
3. The Business Of Acting
- Agents & Managers
- LA or NY? Make the best decision for your career
- Headshots & Resumes
- Gifting & Hard Work
- The Only 2 Things That Can Stop You From Being An Actor
4. The Industry & You
- Casting Directors
- Marketing Yourself - Do's And Don'ts
- Marketing Yourself - Social Media Do's And Don'ts
- Terms You Need To Know - Stage
- Terms You Need To Know - Film & TV
5. How To Captivate Your Audience
- All the WAYS In Which You Communicate
- Filler Words - Why they make you sound stupid
- The Fear Factor / Overcoming Stage Fright & Anxiety
- Body Language - It says everything about you
- Are You A Triple Threat?
- Watch Yourself
6. Your Understanding Of The Craft
- Sound/Lighting/Production Design
- Everybody Else On Set/Backstage
- Acting Theories & Methods
- The Most Important Thing An Actor Could Do
- The Most Powerful Thing An Actor Can Do
- The Most Important Question An Actor Should Ask
- Knowing Your Strengths & Weaknesses
- Study, Study, Study
- Support, Support, Support
- The Script
- Backstory & Subtext
- Shoes & Teeth
- People Watching
- The Other Actors
7. Your Understanding Of Technique & Theory
- How To Feel Real Emotions When You're Acting - Part 1: Emotional...
- How To Be In The Moment
- How To Be Private In Public
- Actors Don't Act
8. Your Understanding Of Auditions
- What Is An Audition... Really.
- Memorizing Sides
- First Impressions
- Taped Auditions
- Redirects & Questions
- Overcoming Rejection
9. What It Takes To Be Captivating
- A Fine Art
- The Stool
- Legs 1 & 2
- Legs 3 & 4
- The Framework
- The Pedestal & Foundation