In this course, you will :
- Discuss the various types of dynamics processing and when to use each, as well as how to use equalisation to enhance and improve the quality of a vocal track.
- Define, describe, and apply time-based effects to improve the sound of a vocal track.
- Compare audio editing techniques such as time-based and tempo-based editing.
- Discuss how technological advancements have impacted the music recording industry.
- Welcome To The Art of Vocal Production
- Natural Vocal Design: How Vocal Producers Create
- Artificial Vocal Design: How Vocal Producers “Sweeten” the Creation
- Vocal Time Compression and Expansion: Tools of the Trade
- Vocal Pitch Correction and Tuning: More tools of the Trade