In this course, you will learn :
- Fundamentals of the Pygame library and video game design in general.
- How to make and draw on Pygame surfaces.
- How to blit (copy) images and text.
- How to incorporate sound effects and music into your games.
- How to handle user input for game controls via keyboard and mouse.
- How to use pygame Rects for collision detection.
1. An Introduction to the Basics of Pygame and Python
- Creating Our Display Surface
- Drawing On Our Display Surface
- Blitting (copying) Images
- Blitting (copying) Text
- Adding Sound Effects and Music
- Discrete Keyboard Movement
- Mouse Movement
- Continuous Keyboard Movement
- Movement Restrictions
- Collision Detection