In this course, you will learn :
- How to work with matrices and understand some basic linear algebra concepts
- How to use differential equations to model physical phenomena and solve them.
- How to use three dimensions to extend single variable calculus and differentiate and integrate scalar and vector fields.
- How to use MATLAB to analyse basic numerical techniques and write scientific computation programmes.
- Matrix Algebra for Engineers
- Differential Equations for Engineers
- Vector Calculus for Engineers
- Numerical Methods for Engineers
- Mathematics for Engineers: The Capstone Course