In this course, you will :
- Build simple circuits around the Arduino Uno, that implement simple functions..
- Write simple Arduino sketches that can get sensor reading, make LEDs blink, write text on an LCD screen, read the position of a potentiometer, and much more..
- Understand what is the Arduino..
- Understand what is prototyping..
- Understand analog and digital inputs and outputs.
- Understand the ways by which the Arduino can communicate with other devices.
- Use the multimeter to measure voltage, current, resistance and continuity.
- Use protoboards to make projects permanent.
- be productive with the Arduino IDE, write, compile and upload sketches, install libraries.
- Understand what is Arduino programming, it's basic concepts, structures, and keywords.
- Detect and measure visible light, color, and ultraviolet light.
- Measure temperature, humidity and acceleration.
- Measure the distance between the sensor and an object in front of it.
- Detect a person entering a room.
- Detect a noise.
- Make noise and play music.
- Display text on a liquid crystal display.