In this course, you will :
- Use frameworks, tools, goal-setting, and tracking exercises to help you with your own strategic initiatives.
- Evaluate and elevate your team's management of strategy execution's core tensions, such as how to balance growth, profit, and control.
- Create measurement systems for every aspect of business performance.
- Identify and manage potential risks to strategy execution.
- Empower employees with proprietary frameworks such as the Job Design Optimization Tool, which assists in the creation of high-performance jobs that improve a team's ability to carry out critical responsibilities.
- Encourage successful strategy execution by creating an environment that communicates which opportunities and behaviours are acceptable and which are not.
- Managing the Tensions of Strategy Execution
- Aligning Job Design to Strategy
- Empowering Employees to Execute Strategy
- Measuring and Monitoring Performance
- Identifying and Managing Risks
- Balancing Innovation and Control