In this course, you will :
- Describe the origins of ESG principles, as well as the evolution of governing frameworks, strategies, and investment products in the financial markets.
- Incorporate ESG factors into fundamental analyses and provide insights into approaches to sustainable portfolio management construction.
- Examine ESG-related financial products such as green bonds, social bonds, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- Investigate how Big Data can supplement fundamental analysis and distinguish between various types of deceptive business practises.
- ESG Investing: Setting Standards & Conducting Analysis
- ESG Investing: Industry Impacts & Transformations
- ESG-focused Financial Products
- ESG Data & Accountability