In this course, you will learn :
- Learn how to select the parameters that best describe your data.
- Introduce you to this incredibly powerful tool
- How to define and estimate parameters in the context of a model However, the question remains: how reasonable is it to observe your data if a model is correct? Hypothesis tests are used to answer this question.
- Parameter estimation by optimization
- Bootstrap confidence intervals
- Introduction to hypothesis testing
- Hypothesis test examples
- Putting it all together: a case study