In this course, you will learn :
- High-level overview of all aspects of Spring.
- Discover what Spring is.
- You'll look into Spring Boot, the Spring Framework, and other Spring-related projects.
- Learn whether Spring is a good fit for you, your company, or your next project.
- You'll have a solid understanding of Spring that will help you as you progress with enterprise Java development.
1. Getting to Know Spring with Spring Boot
- Spring Boot Makes Spring Both Quick and Easy
- Understanding Spring Boot's Key Features
- Intelligent Auto-configurations
- Standalone Applications That "Just Run"
- An Opinionated View of Spring
- Where Can I Learn More About Spring Boot?
2. Understanding Spring's Foundations: The Spring Framework
- The Spring Framework Is a Software Framework
- This Is Where It All Began
- The Six Key Areas of the Spring Framework
- Spring Core4mSpring Web Overview
- Spring Web MVC3mSpring Webflux
- Spring AOP
- Spring Data Access
- Spring Integration
- Spring Testing
3. Exploring Other Spring Projects
- The Projects We'll Be Exploring
- Spring Data Project
- Spring Cloud Project
- Spring Security Project
4. Is Spring a Good Fit?
- Is Spring a Good Fit for What I'm Doing?
- The Advantages of Using Spring
- The Disadvantages of Using Spring
- Making the Decision