In this course, you will :
- Be able to confidently apply for Spring developer jobs.
- Learn the fundamental skills required to become a Spring Framework developer.
- Learn how to create your own Spring 5 projects.
- Be able to confidently transition to other Java EE technologies.
- Professional developers will teach you industry "Best Practices" for Spring 5 development.
- You must be able to demonstrate your understanding of Spring Framework development.
- Understand core technologies such as Spring Core, Spring MVC, and others.
- Understand how Spring fits into the Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) ecosystem.
- Install and Setup
- NEW Spring 5 - Maven and your first project
- Logging with SLF4J & Logback
- Multi module Spring Project
- Lombok Introduction
- Spring MVC
- Spring Boot 2 Introduction
- Spring Boot 2 And Thymeleaf
- Gradle Introduction
- Gradle Multi Module Project Setup
- OLD - Introduction to Java EE
- Introducing Spring Framework
- Introducing Spring MVC
- Bean Configuration
- Configuring Spring with Annotations
- Introducing MySQL
- Working with Spring JDBC
- Spring MVC in depth
- IntelliJ Spring Section