In this course, you will :
- Learn about Spring Boot and how to use it with different IDEs.
- Learn how to use Spring Boot, JPA, and Thymeleaf to create a full-fledged Spring Boot application.
- Discover the distinction between Spring and Spring boot.
- Learn about Spring Boot's architecture and how it works.
- Learn the fundamentals of APIs and how to use them with Postman.
- Discover Maven and how to set up dependencies in your Spring Boot project.
- Learn how to create an Employee application with multiple API endpoints using Spring Boot.
- Discover how to accept user requests and serve data to the user.
- Learn JPA (Java Persistence API) from the ground up and apply it to your project.
- Learn how to use the H2 database, an in memory database, for your application.
- Learn about the various types of mappings you can create in your spring boot project using JPA and ORM.
- Learn and apply concepts such as cascading and fetch types.
- Learn about Thymeleaf and begin incorporating it into your real-world project.
- Basics of API's (Optional)
- Introduction to Spring Boot
- Getting started with Spring Boot - Creating your first application
- Working with JPA (Java Persistence API)
- Getting started with Thymeleaf
- Starting on our first project - Library Management System