In this course, you will learn :
- Making pure and natural handcrafted cold process soap with only four key components.
- There are two methods for creating natural cold process soap: classic CP and room temperature.
- There is no maths! I supply the ingredient amounts and quantities, allowing you to concentrate on how you want to build your soaps.
- There are several ways to customise the appearance of your completed soaps, as well as some wonderful packaging ideas.
- My large supplier list for everything you need to produce soap on a basic or professional level.
- Ingredients Overview for Basic Soap Made Simple Soap Recipe
- Supplies and Equipment Basic
- Additional Soapmaking Supplies and Tools
- Herbs and Botanicals
- Micas (pigments), Scents, etc.
- Soap Molds of Various Shapes, Sizes, Uses
- Making a Plain Loaf of Soap
- Unmolding, Cutting & Beveling Your Freshly Made Soap
- Making a Room Temperature Method Batch
- Cutting of Our Room Temperature Batch