In this course, you will learn :
- Make homemade natural soap from scratch with natural ingredients you probably already have in your pantry.
- Make pure and natural soap that is free of dangerous components and free of known irritants.
- Create your own recipes and easily calculate how much soap you need to make to fill your mould.
- Use colours and perfumes to make fabulous-looking, amazing-smelling soap suitable for gifting or selling.
- Make stunning soap packaging from of economical stuff.
- Create and grow a new creative interest.
- What You Need to Know Before Making Your Soap
- Making a Plain Bar Of Soap
- Making Soap Using a Natural Colourant
- Making A Loaf of Soap
- Making Exfoliating Soap
- Making Confetti Soap
- Shaving Soap
- How to Create Your Own Recipes
- Soap Making Tips
- Rebatching Your Soap
- Labeling and Packaging Your Soaps