In this course, you will :
- Investigate the structural, practical, and psychological factors that influence transportation behaviour.
- Investigate the connection between climate change, human behaviour, and transportation choices.
- Interpret how people choose their modes of transportation.
- Explain how policy, design, and technology influence travel behaviour.
1. Determinants of transport behaviour
- Modes of transport
- Structural factors influencing transport behaviour
- Cultural and psychological factors influencing mobility behaviours
2. How to influence transport behaviour in policy terms?
- Changing your travel behaviour
- Reducing the dominance of cars in the urban space
- Fare-reduced or fare-free public transport and its impacts
- Micromobility in urban and regional areas