In this coures, you will :
- Learn the fundamental structure of a sentiment analysis problem and begin exploring the sentiment of movie reviews.
- You will use real-world datasets such as tweets, movie reviews, and product ratings, as well as Python's nltk and scikit-learn packages.
- be able to complete a sentiment analysis task from start to finish based on how US airline passengers expressed their feelings on Twitter
- Sentiment Analysis Nuts and Bolts
- Numeric Features from Reviews
- More on Numeric Vectors: Transforming Tweets
- Let's Predict the Sentiment