In this course, you will :
- Learn how to identify and locate dynamic elements on a website before handing over the page source to beautiful soup.
- Examine the most common challenges you'll face, as well as methods for increasing scraping efficiency.
- When you finish this course, you will be able to extract data from any dynamic webpage using Python, Selenium, and Beautiful Soup.
1. Exploring Selenium with Python
- Overview of Scraping Dynamic Webpages
- What Is Selenium and Where Is It Used?
- Selenium WebDriver
- Demo: Installing Libraries
- Demo: Opening a Webpage with WebDriver
2. Locating Elements & Navigating Dynamic Web Pages
- Introduction to Elements
- Methods to Locate Elements
- Demo: Locating Elements in a Webpage
- Demo: Navigating a Webpage with Selenium
3. Loading Selenium Page Source into BeautifulSoup
- Introduction to Beautiful Soup
- Transitioning from Selenium to Beautiful Soup
- Demo: Combining Tools to Scrape a Dynamic Webpage - Introduction
- Demo: Combining Tools to Scrape a Dynamic Webpage - Practical Implementation
4. Overcoming Challenges and Increasing Efficiency
- Challenges in Web Scraping
- Tips to Increase Efficiency & Best Practices