In this course, you will :
- learn the fundamentals of the Selenium automation tool, including how to set it up and run code in the Chrome browser.
- Using locators and identifiers in Selenium WebDriver to identify web elements on a web page.
- Waits in Selenium WebDriver are used to synchronise your application under test with Selenium code.
- Mouse operations are being carried out.
1. Selenium Automation Tool - Basics
- Selenium components and its architecture
- Environment Setup - Selenium
- Running first call flow on chrome browser
2. Locators and Identifiers | Working with Web Elements | Selenium WebDriver
- Locators and Identifiers in Selenium WebDriver
- Working with basic form elements - textbox, radio button, text area
- Mastering XPath locators - Part 1
- Mastering XPath locators - Part 2
3. Waits in Selenium WebDriver and Mouse Operations
- Waits in Selenium - Page Load Timeout
- Implicit Wait and Mouse Hover Example
- Explicit Wait