In this course, you will :
- Be able to create a new Java project in the Eclipse IDE and configure it to run with Selenium and TestNG by the end of this task.
- Be able to launch and maximise the Chrome browser, navigate to a URL, window, obtain the page title, and close the browser.
- Be able to write a test case using the TestNG library file by the end of this task.
- By the end of this task, you will be familiar with Selenium locators and will be able to interact with web application elements.
- Be able to interact with web tables of a web application by the end of this task.
- Setup a Java project for automation scripts
- Run automation script on Chrome Browser
- Writing your first Test Case using TestNG
- Interacting With Elements of Web Application
- Interacting with Web Elements like radio button and Links
- Interacting with web tables on a web application