In this course, you will :
- Learn the fundamentals of SAS programming to handle the most common data-processing tasks with SAS code.
- investigates SAS Studio and SAS Enterprise Guide programming tools, as well as the structure and syntax of a typical SAS programme
- It also includes three hands-on demos that demonstrate how to find and resolve errors in your code, which is a critical task for SAS programmers.
1. Using SAS Programming Tools
- SAS programming interfaces
2. Understanding SAS Syntax
- SAS program structure
- SAS program syntax