In this course, you will :
- Learn to identify data types (Variables, Attribute Type I & II), comprehend the fundamentals of Statistical Process Control, select the appropriate Control Chart based on the data type and other criteria, plot and interpret control charts.
- This Guided Project focuses on IMR charts (XMR), Xbar-R charts, Xbar-S charts, NP charts, P charts, C charts, and U charts.
- Learn about Western Electric Rules and Nelson's Rules, which are used to interpret process stability.
- Introduction to RStudio environment; overview of Data Types, Control Chart selection algorithm, and the rules to detect out of control signals in the process (Western Electric & Nelson Rules)
- Plot & Interpret IMR (XMR) Chart for real life scenarios
- Plot & Interpret Xbar-R Char and Xbar-S Chart for real life scenarios
- Plot & Interpret NP Chart and P Chart for real life scenarios
- Plot & Interpret C Chart and U Chart for real life scenarios