In this course, you will learn :
- Revit MEP 2022 - 2023 will be taught to students and engineers.
- Starting from the ground up, they construct their work using an architectural model.
- Creating HVAC and hydronic systems, as well as fire protection systems.
- Putting together an electrical system.
- Final Construction Sheets are created by utilising all Revit functionality.
- Introduction to Revit
- Revit Link
- Creating and Manipulating Views
- Energy Analysis
- HVAC Design
- Hydronic Systems
- Plumbing Design
- Fire Protection Design
- Electrical Design
- Annotation and Legends
- Tagging and Detailing
- Creating Sheets and Printing
- Creating Schedules
- More Features of Revit
- New Features for Revit MEP 2023