In this course, you will learn:
- The case for utilising outcomes to define programme and project success.
- The "Results Chain" is a theory.
- Measuring progress via performance indicators.
- Using evaluations to assess a program's long-term value and significance.
- What are results and why are they important?
- Introduction to the Results Chain.
- Results statements.
- Performance indicators, baselines and targets.
- Identifying assumptions and risk.
- Monitoring systems.
- The role of evaluations.
- Wrap-up and Assessment