In this course, you will :
- Explain what a WASTE walk is and why they are effective.
- Understand how the WASTE acronym can help identify environmental opportunities.
- Conduct a WASTE walk using the 4 step process (Prepare, Event, Combine, Decide).
- Fill out the WASTE Walk Planning Worksheet to plan an event.
- Learn about 3 different event types to address environmental wastes (Water Walk, Dumpster Dive and Energy Walk).
- Prioritize employee ideas using the Impact Ease Matrix.
- Select the top 3 ideas using multivoting techniques with a team.
- Conduct a WASTE walk in your company, organization or agency with little to no prior experience.