In this course, you will learn :
- Elite engineering managers maximise "manager quality" and "manager effectiveness," outperform hiring quotas, and adopt and complete goals.
- Elite engineers can be developed through the use of team automation, agile methodologies, coaching, one-on-ones, longitudinal tracking, recognition, and promotion.
- Improve poor performers by providing feedback, managing disagreements, conflicts, and escalation, and receiving and giving error corrections.
- What technical programme managers (TPMs) do, how to collaborate with them on large projects, and how to advance to the position of director of engineering or general manager.
- Leadership Principles for Software Engineers
- Inspiring Peak Performance on Technical Teams
- Building Products at Global Scale