In this course, you will learn :
- How to Create a React Native Development Environment
- Create a solid foundation for an easy-to-maintain app.
- Make your own screens and components.
- Work with third-party libraries.
- Capture and make use of user input.
- Navigation in a variety of scenarios.
- Details that make your app look and work well.
- How to Work with APIs
- Project & Development Environment Configuration
- The Basics - Building the Options Screen
- Capturing Input - Building the Home Screen
- Navigating Between Screens with React Navigation
- Building the Currency Selection Screen
- Making the App Dynamic
- Working with an API