In this courses, you will learn :
- Many of the most useful design patterns—effective and repeatable solutions to common application development challenges—are covered.
- This course is divided into sections, each of which will cover a different set of React design patterns, ranging from preferred syntax for specific tasks to the best way to arrange components.
- Covered topics include composition, higher-order components, state hoisting, controlled vs. uncontrolled components, and many other patterns that aid in the development of a well-organized codebase in a React app.
1. Layout Components
- What are layout components?
- Split-screen components
- Split-screen component improvements
- Lists and list items
- Creating different list types
- Modal components
2. Container Components
- What are container components?
- Server instructions
- CurrentUserLoader component
- UserLoader component
- ResourceLoader component
- DataSource component
- Loading data from localStorage
3. Controlled and Uncontrolled Components
- Controlled vs. uncontrolled components
- Uncontrolled forms
- Controlled forms
- Controlled modals
- Uncontrolled onboarding flows
- Collecting onboarding data
- Controlled onboarding flows
4. Higher-Order Components
- What are higher-order components?
- Printing props with HOCs
- Loading data with HOCs
- Modifying data with HOCs
- Creating forms with HOCs
- Higher-order component improvements
5. Custom Hooks Patterns
- What are custom Hooks?
- useCurrentUser Hook
- useUser Hook
- useResource Hook
- useDataSource Hook
6. Functional Programming and React
- What is functional programming?
- Recursive components
- Component composition
- Partially applied components