In this course, you will learn:
- Money & Payments, Digital Finance, and Alternative Finance are some of the primary FinTech areas.
- Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain, AI, and Big Data are all major technology trends.
- FinTech and RegTech are two terms that are often used interchangeably.
- Data and security play a critical role in data-driven banking.
- The financial industry's business and regulatory consequences of technology
- The application of regulations and RegTech.
- Methods for analysing and evaluating what drives financial technology innovation.
- What impact does new technology have on economies, markets, businesses, and individuals?
- What is FinTech?
- Payments, Cryptocurrencies, and Blockchain
- Digital Finance and Alternative Finance
- FinTech Regulation and RegTech
- Data & TechFin
- The Future of Data-Driven Finance