In this course, you will learn :
- Learn everything there is to know about iterators and iterables, which you have already used when writing for loops.
- You'll learn some useful functions that will help you work effectively with iterators.
- Learn about generators, which are very useful when working with large sequences of data that you don't want to store in memory but rather generate on the fly.
- You'll get to write your own functions and list comprehensions while working with iterators and generators to hone your Python data science skills.
- Using iterators in PythonLand
- List comprehensions and generators
- Bringing it all together!