In this course, you will learn :
- Practice Python by bridging the gap between the fundamentals of a programming language and interacting with the Internet, as well as addressing the human side of code.
- Use strings, lists, Booleans, errors, lists, and list manipulation to practise. Discover how people use code to represent real-world concepts.
- Manipulate the flow of your code to convert logic into useful work. Discover the concepts of loops, list comprehensions, and conditional statements.
- Create more complex ideas and capabilities in Python by learning how to work with and nest dictionaries, functions, refactoring, and debugging.
- Python Basics: Interacting with the Internet
- Python Basics: Retrieving Online Data
- Python Basics: Automation and Bots
- Python Basics: Problem Solving with Code