By the end of the course, you can achieve the following using python:
- Import, pre-process, save and visualize financial data into pandas Dataframe
- Manipulate the existing financial data by generating new variables using multiple columns
- Recall and apply the important statistical concepts (random variable, frequency, distribution, population and sample, confidence interval, linear regression, etc. ) into financial contexts
- Build a trading model using multiple linear regression model
- Evaluate the performance of the trading model using different investment indicators Jupyter Notebook environment is configured in the course platform for practicing python coding without installing any client applications.