In this course, you will :
- Gain familiarity with project management concepts, tools, and techniques by completing this specialisation.
- Be able to describe the project manager's role as well as the various phases of the project life cycle.
- Also be able to differentiate between various project management methodologies and determine which is best for a specific project.
- Be able to define the role of a project manager and describe various project management methods after successfully completing this course.
- Project Management: Foundations and Initiation
- Project Planning and Execution
- Agile Project Management