What you will learn
- The fundamental design cycle of computer science and computer programming: writing code, executing it, interpreting the results, and revising the code based on the outcomes.
- Usage of the fundamental atoms of programming: variables, mathematical operators, logical operators, and boolean arithmetic.
- Control structures for developing dynamic programs: conditionals, loops, functions, and error handling.
- The core data structures for creating useful programs: strings, lists, dictionaries, and file manipulation.
- Previews of the next big topics in computer science: object-oriented programming and computer algorithms