What you will learn
- Apply various Data Science and Machine Learning skills, techniques, and tools to complete a project and publish a report.
- Practice with various tools used by Data Scientists and become experienced in using some of them like Jupyter notebooks.
- Master the key steps involved in tackling a data science problem and learn to follow a methodology to think and work like a Data Scientist.
- Write SQL to query databases and explore relational database concepts.
- Understand Python and practice Python programming using Jupyter.
- Import and clean data sets, analyze data, build and evaluate data models and pipelines using Python.
- Utilize several data visualization tools, techniques and libraries in Python to present data visually.
- Understand and apply various supervised and unsupervised Machine Learning models and algorithms to address real world challenges using Python.