In this course, you will :
- Learn how to define your own productivity system by first determining your requirements. Chanel guides you through the exploration of your productivity challenges in order to create a personalised solution.
- Learn everything there is to know about Google Workspace, its tools, and how to use them.
- Learn how to use Google Drive to collaborate with clients and your team.
- Create your own customised productivity system by researching the best ways to organise tasks and deadlines.
- Examine the various channels of communication on Google Workspace to improve the workflow between teams and customers. Chanel also discusses how to organise your work and personal life as an individual.
- Chanel walks you through the best practises for various scenarios after you've created your personalised productivity system. She begins by discussing the best practises for staying organised and productive as a freelancer.
- concludes the course by explaining how to optimise your team's workflow and productivity.
1. Defining Your Own Productivity System
- What Are My Needs?
- What Is Google Workspace?
- First Things First: Create an Account
- Let’s Start Collaborating
2. The Building Blocks of Your Productivity System
- Organize Yourself
- Communicate With Others
- Be More Productive and Organized Thanks to Google Workspace
- Collaborate More Effectively with Your Team
3. Best Practices
- Best Practices for Freelancers
- Best Practices for Teams